Significant matters of the Real Estate practice include advising:
- Dubai Properties Group in relation to the Jointly Owned Property (“Strata”) management structure and titling for Jumeirah Beach Residences.
- The Dubai Government Land Department in connection with a Land Registration Law, Developers’ Escrow Law and Strata Title Law.
- UDC on Qatar’s first freehold real estate project, including conceptualising and drafting scheme documentation and property sale agreements, drafting of retail lease template and advising upon legislative issues (The Pearl Qatar).
- DIFC on conceptualising the property development, ownership and management schemes for the DIFC real estate community; drafting all scheme documentation including standard sales, leasing and public tender documentation; advising on form and implementation of the DIFC Real Property Law and Strata Title Law.
- Sorouh Real Estate PJSC on negotiating a Ground Development Lease and Project Development Agreement in respect of a mixed-use Master Community Project located in Reem Island.
- Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority (TDIC) on conceptualising and drafting scheme documentation for the Saadiyat Island project.
- Nakheel PJSC on drafting title ownership and management scheme documentation for Jumeirah Islands, The World, Dubai Waterfront, Jumeirah Golf Estates and International City; drafting Management Agreement and leasing documentation for the Ibn Battuta Shopping Mall, Jebel Ali.
- Deutsche Bank AG on the establishment of a new home finance lending company to be called Gulf Home Finance, advising on property settlement and title transfer and registration processes associated with real estate lending practice in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.