Significant matters of the Corporate Structuring practice include advising:
- A leading European multi – national in the IT sector on the optimal structure to set up in the UAE for the performance of government related sub contracts.
- The Government of Dubai and the Government of Sharjah on the establishment of free zones in respective Emirates.
- A European manufacturer of office equipment on the most suitable corporate structure to commence regional operations.
- A leading mobile manufacturer on an optimal corporate structure to set up a self operated distribution/retail network.
- A leading multinational machinery manufacturer on a proposed regional restructuring in order to bring all its regional corporate assets under an operating company in Jebel Ali Free Zone.
- An American multinational company that operates one of the most used search engines on the internet regarding local regulatory framework in the context of its acquisition of a local entity.
- A leading American chemical company in relation to a proposed restructuring, involving setting up an entity in a free zone in Dubai to conduct its current business activities in the UAE.
- An Abu Dhabi investment bank on constructing and implementing the optimal corporate structure to acquire a group of corporate entities compromising both sole establishments and onshore limited liability companies in the UAE.