Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions
Significant matters of the Corporate/M&A practice include advising:
- The Coca-Cola Company in the acquisition of half the stake in Aujan brands in 9 countries for USD 980 million, the largest ever inward investment by a multinational corporation into the Middle East consumer market.
- Drake & Scull International PJSC in the acquisition of substantial equity in three group contracting companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait.
- TVM Capital in the acquisition of a stake in an Abu Dhabi health care entity by a fund under management of TVM Capital.
- Landmark Investments SARL in the acquisition of shares and certain assets of Awwal Fitness Ltd and assets of its branch in Bahrain.
- Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC in the acquisition of a controlling interest of a financial house.
- Dubai Financial Market PJSC in the acquisition of a controlling interest in NASDAQ Dubai, a stock exchange registered and operating in the Dubai International Financial Centre.
- Ford and Jaguar Land Rover in connection with the restructure and implementation of the sale of its Middle Eastern assets to Tata Group.
- Ithmar Capital in the acquisition of a substantial stake in a major healthcare operator in the UAE.
- Qatar First Investment Bank in the acquisition of a controlling interest of Emirates National Plastic Group, a major UAE manufacturing conglomerate.