Osama Shabaan is an associate in the intellectual Property in Abu Dhabi. Osama is also a member of the Egyptian Bar Association and International Bar Association.
He specialises in IP matters especially litigation and enforcement and related corporate matters.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi Osama worked for a reputed firm in UAE. In addition of being a specialist IP lawyer, He has been involved in advising the firm clients with general corporate inquiries, such regulatory affairs, commercial agencies disputes, cancellation of trade names, advising on advertisements and competition laws, handling domain names disputes and assisting in commercial agencies enforcement and advisory issues.
Osama’s experience includes advising:
- General corporate inquiries;
- IP & commercial advisory works;
- Drafting all types of IP & non IP commercial documents;
- Domain names & commercial agencies enforcement/disputes;
- Set up IP protection strategies for local & international companies.
- Managing of intellectual property litigation and dispute matters and their settlement;
- Advising on registration and maintenance of commercial rights particularly, intellectual property rights
2010 – Bachelor of Law, Ain Shams University
2013 – Masters of International Business Law, Paris Sorbonne University
2015 – Egyptian Bar Association