Kais Zayadin joined the Corporate Commercial team in Jordan of Al Tamimi & Company in 2014.
His experience regarding corporate commercial matters has assisted in drafting complex joint venture and shareholder agreements and has advised clients on the most beneficial legal structure for the joint venture.
In addition, he has advised clients on tax matters under Jordanian law including income tax, sales tax, double taxation treaties and other tax issues arising due to various agreements (EPC Contracts and BOT Contracts).
Kais has demonstrated expert knowledge in capital markets and has advised various banks and financial institutions with respect to products, IPO’s and marketing derivatives.
- Standard Chartered Bank Jordan, with respect to obtaining their Jordanian custodian license in Jordan and reviewing all related documentations and agreements in this regard;
- Al-Samra company, with respect to their expansion project in Jordan;
- Advised an International Corporation on the purchase of substantial shares in Nabil company. This included conducting the due diligence and assisting in drafting the share purchase agreement.
- Advised A leading global financial services firm with respect to oil spilling liabilities in Jordan.
- Advised Standard Chartered Bank on a multi-million facility agreement to a local company.
2005 – Legal Practice Course Diploma, College of Law
2005 – LLB Degree, University of Surrey
2009 – Jordanian Bar Association