Jonathan Reardon is Head of Office for Al Tamimi and Company’s Eastern Province office, based in Al Khobar.
Jonathan is a highly experienced corporate and commercial lawyer with over 30 years of experience advising domestic and international companies in the Middle East, China and the UK.
Jonathan has extensive experience of advising on M&A, joint venture, private equity, financing and other major transactional work across a range of sectors. He also advises companies regularly on a range of commercial, contractual and regulatory matters.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Company, Jonathan was a partner in the Corporate and Commercial Department of Pinsent Masons, working in Doha, Shanghai and London.
- Advising a European Private Equity Fund on the Saudi aspects of a US$1.5 billion global M&A transaction including due diligence, structuring and joint venture work
- Advising the General Authority of Civil Aviation in relation to the corporatisation of King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh
- Assisting a major international listed group with a regulatory and compliance investigation in Saudi Arabia.
- Advising a major German Group on a joint venture and related business structuring arrangements in Saudi Arabia
- Advising a major Korean Group on a manufacturing joint venture in Saudi Arabia with a Government entity
1984 – MA Law, University of Cambridge
1984 – Solicitor in England & Wales