Gulsun is an Associate with Al Tamimi & Company based in the Dubai office. Gulsun advises on corporate matters including Mergers and Acquisitions, company incorporations and liquidations.
Her expertise includes carrying out corporate due diligence for companies, providing structuring and restructuring advice, drafting constitutional documents for company establishments and shareholder agreements.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi, Gulsun worked for 3 years in the contracts and legal department of a very well-known construction company; handling mostly construction claims and construction disputes.
She was particularly involved in providing legal opinions and advice in relation to the UAE Law, in the fields of construction law, civil law and commercial law. She was also involved in arbitral proceedings, drafting submissions and witness statements.
- Advised a global company for restructuring matter in the UAE.
- Drafted constitutional documents for company establishments in various free zones including DIFC.
- Advised a clinical and environmental consultancy group on implementing the optimal corporate structures to acquire assets and business of a group of entities in the UAE.
- Advised a multinational company on the cross-border acquisitions of six entities in the UAE.
- Assisted in a very high profile client’s corporate family business in relation to a sale and purchase agreement.
2019 – Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University
2016 – Bachelor of Economics – Double Major Law, TOBB University of Economics and Technology