Emad is an associate in our corporate structuring practice in the Egypt office.
He has extensive experience advising on civil, commercial, trade, companies, labour and social insurance laws. Further, Emad has experience in civil law disputes and litigation processes related to trade and lease disputes.
Emad is also experienced in advising on and preparing all documentation necessary for corporate secretarial work for corporations in Egypt (including boards and general assemblies) and has participated in the establishment and amendment of many types of companies.
He has experience advising on the Egyptian Labour Law and drafting of employment contracts as well as on work permits issuance processes and preparation of related documentation and other important matters.
He joined Khodeir, Nour & Taha in 2014. Before this, he worked as an associate at Fouad Al Feky Law Firm (2008-2011) and as a legal consultant at NIS Technology (2011-2014).
- Assisting in the re-branding of Mobinil Egypt to Orange, including all new permits and modifications to the documentation.
- Assisting local pharmaceutical companies in obtaining required permits related to medical reagents. He has also assisted such companies in their importation processes; and
- Providing continuous advice on intellectual property related matters to J. Walter Thompson Egypt (JWT).
- Handling the registration of Tarek Nour Holding’s lands and property.
- Working on incorporating several companies in Egypt for high-profile clients such as Decathlon, BDP International, Akka Egypt and El Deera.
2007 – LL.B. (license en droit), Ain Shams University
2007 – Egyptian Bar Association