Christine specialises in drafting all types of commercial agreements and incorporating companies and entities in different jurisdictions as well as handling day-to-day corporate activities for domestic and foreign private corporations.
Christine has particular expertise in providing structuring and restructuring advice to local and international clients and assisting them in the relevant process by drafting all related corporate documents and executing the transaction before the competent public authorities.
Since joining Al Tamimi, Christine has advised extensively on optimal structures for doing business in the region and wide-ranging corporate structuring and re-structuring in various free zones. She has represented the firm’s clients on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters including due diligence mandates, structuring and restructuring of businesses in various sectors in the UAE and free zones, M&A transactions, joint ventures, drafting and reviewing various types of commercial agreements.
- Assisting a leading fund raising and advising firm in the MENA region in its acquisition of several medical clinics operating in the UAE, Qatar, Lebanon, KSA and Kuwait and leading the implementation of the cross-border transaction with the regional offices of the firm;
- Assisting an American multinational conglomerate which operates through diversified segments such as aviation, healthcare, energy and manufacturing in the implementation of a re-structuring of their group in the UAE following a segregation of segments of their businesses worldwide;
- Advising on the conversion of a public authority into a private company and assisting with the drafting of the relevant documentation;
- Assisting in various legal due diligence mandates for acquisitions or potential listing and IPO for major groups in the region including a shopping malls and leisure establishments operator in the Middle East, and one of the leading healthcare group with more than 323 healthcare establishment spread across 9 countries in the Middle East, India and Far East.
- Advising one of largest communications, advertising, technology, and digital marketing company in the world on the re-restructuring of its regional group in the UAE and discussing complex reorganization options and processes with the public authorities in Dubai and Abu Dhabi to be implemented for the first time with these authorities.
- Advising a major worldwide player in the construction equipment and public works sector, on corporate governance related matters following the acquisition of several groups actively operating in the region and proposing re-structuring options for the management and the operating entities;
- Advising a key player in the wireless communication industry and global mobile phones distributor in the joint venture arrangement in the UAE.
- Advising on regulatory and licensing requirements for non-profit organisations, associations and foundations in the UAE.
2010 – Diploma in Professional Mediation, Saint Joseph University
2009 – Bachelor in Law, Filière Francophone de Droit
2010 – Qualified Lawyer at the Beirut Bar Association