Anuj is an Indian qualified lawyer with a 5 year experience in indirect tax. He is a member of Corporate Commercial Tax Team. Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Company, Anuj was working at a leading tax law firm in New Delhi, India.
Anuj has advised multifarious industries like Real Estate, Automotive, E-Commerce, and FMCG in India. Anuj has been extensively involved in assisting multinationals in a multitude of matters, including valuation, ant-dumping, VAT planning, reorganization, acquisitions and obtaining tax rulings.
He has in-depth knowledge on GST / VAT, Customs and Foreign Trade policy.
- Advising multifarious industries on VAT impact on their Business Transactions in GCC.
- VAT advice to a Real Estate Company in KSA.
- Assisted in VAT Contractual and Financial Review of a Real Estate Company in UAE.
- Advised on VAT impact of multiple transactions of International School in UAE.
- Advised on Tax Group Formation under UAE VAT Laws.
- GST Contractual Review, Restructuring advice to a Public Sector Undertaking in India.
- Advised MNCs on Import Benefits Schemes in India.
2013 – Bachelor of Law LLB, University of Pune
2011 – Bachelor of Social Legal Sciences, University of Pune
2013 – Advocate, Bar Council of Delhi