Yousef is an Associate in the Banking & Finance practice in Egypt.
Youssef joined the firm in 2015. He has extensive experience working on real estate, civil, commercial, trade, and companies’ laws. He is a competent legal researcher.
- Standard Chartered Bank, as mandated lead arrange in a syndicated USD 1.8 billion Acquisition Financing Facility.
- Bank Audi SAE, as mandate arranger and facility agent, in connection with a USD 40 million Murabaha Financing for a real estate development project.
- One of the Bidders in connection with EGAS tender for re-gasification services via Floating Storage Re-gasification Unit (FSRU 3).
- Part of the Lenders in connection with the New Capital 4800MW and Borolus 4800MW power projects.
- The consortium of Mitsubishi Corporation and Tokyo Metro in connection with the Maintenance Project Tender of the Cairo Metro Line 2.
- Advising ENBD as borrowers in a subordinated loan from EBRD.
- Advising Union Company for Import, Export and Commercial Agencies in connection with a USD 30,000.000 Master Loan Agreement from African Export-Import Bank.
2013 – LL.B., Ain Shams University