Shadey Jabr is an associate within the Corporate Structuring Department in the Al Tamimi & Company Kuwait office. He has transaction and advisory experience and counseled clients on a broad range of corporate and commercial work involving both contentious and non-contentious matters.
Shadey is currently working with a wide range of both local and international clients, and currently performs corporate structuring and commercial advisory work which presently encompasses establishment of Kuwaiti partnership and wholly foreign owned Kuwaiti entities as well as commercial and agency arrangements.
- Advised international clients on the establishment of Kuwaiti entities and proper formation of companies as well as provided instructions as to the most advantageous structure for each client and venture.
- Advised clients on the internal restructuring of their parent companies and subsidiaries/affiliates.
- Provided comprehensive advice on commercial agencies and distributorships.
- Advised international clients on certain regulatory requirements, specifically licensing requirements for product importation in Kuwait.
- Advised clients on safeguarding their intellectual property rights while doing business in Kuwait.
2013 – LLB, Western Michigan University Law School
2015 – New Jersey Bar Association