Omar Alhumaid is an Associate in the Corporate Structuring practice in Riyadh.
Omar is a Saudi qualified lawyer, prior to joining Al Tamimi and Company Omar has completed his training with DLA Piper. He was part of the Corporate team involved in advising national and multinational companies and foreign investors.
- Advising foreign investors on the proposed corporate structure for their operations in KSA and incorporating the same.
- Advising a semi governmental entity in Jubail, In respect of a due diligence report for telecommunication infrastructure project.
- Represented a US company on a multi million sale and purchase agreement, also involved on drafting the agreement and the promissory note.
- Assisting several large international infrastructure and construction companies to set up their branches in Saudi Arabia.
- Assisting on reviewing and drafting the articles of associations for one of Aramco’s largest JV in the Eastern Province.
- Advising UK educational institutions on the restructuring of their JV in KSA.
2016 – International Commercial Law LLM, University of Leicester
2014 – Business Law LLB (Hons), De Montfort University
Ministry of Justice Practicing License