Ohod Wasfi is an Associate in the Corporate Structuring practice in Jeddah.
Ohod is a qualified practicing lawyer with focus on corporate structuring and commercial transactions. Ohod has established several international and local companies. She has experience in corporate restructuring work and corporate governance. Most recently she assisted in a major acquisition transaction and carried out related due diligence task. She has intensive experience in liquidation and de-registration of entities including LLCs and foreign branches.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Co., Ohod worked for a public joint stock company. She took part in implementation of corporate governance policies and related formalities. She also gained experience in corporate liability and commercial awareness.
- Advised a major listed company on CMA corporate governance requirements including compulsory committees and meetings;
- Assisted in advising an international travel agency about acquisition and undertook a due diligence work;
- Advised in major restructuring transactions for family owned businesses;
- Represented a major contracting entity in the liquidation procedure; and
- Represented a major contracting company in shareholders’ assemblies and drafted relevant resolutions.
2015 – Ministry of Justice Practicing License
2014 – LLM International Development Law, University of Warwick