Noff Al Khafaji is an Associate in the Commercial Structuring Department and has over 5 years of corporate structuring experience, working on a variety of corporate and advisory matters for both national and multinational clients.
Noff is experienced in advising on all types of corporate and restructuring matters both within and outside of the free zones, including, company incorporations and branch establishments. Noff’s key strength is dealing with free zone structures including the Dubai International Financial Centre.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Company, Noff completed an internship with the Legal Affairs Department of The Rulers Court, Government of Dubai.
- Re-domiciliation of United Arab Shipping Company which was established by virtue of a treaty between six GCC governments to the Dubai International Financial Centre.
- Merger of RAK Free Trade Zone and RAK Investment Authority and assisting with the new free zone structure named RAK Economic Zones, RAKEZ.
- Drafting corporate company regulations as well as operating rules for various free zones in UAE.
- Group restructuring matters for high net worth clients.
- Setting up international law firms within the DIFC.
2011 – LLB, University of Wales