Nariman has over five years of experience in advising clients on diverse corporate commercial and arbitration matters. Upon her graduation, Nariman has joined the arbitration practice of a famous Egyptian firm based in Cairo. After obtaining her LL.M. degree and return to Cairo, Nariman made a shift in practice to the corporate commercial sector at leading law firms in Egypt.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi and Company, she has been advising local and multinational clients in Egypt on several legal matters, including telecommunication, oil and gas, banking, e-commerce, micro-insurance, bankruptcy and liquidation, employment, agency and capacity of State authorities to enter into contracts with private entities.
In addition, Nariman was seconded, on a full-time basis, for eight months at a famous e-commerce company where she acted as the sole legal counsel in Cairo, Egypt.
- Represented a seller in a majority acquisition of a company and its affiliates within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Represented a seller in majority acquisition of a construction company.
- Represented buyer in majority acquisition of a leading Egyptian food and beverages group.
- Represented a multinational mobile operator in a telecommunication arbitration case under Egyptian law.
- Represented an Egyptian entity listed on the Egyptian stock exchange in an oil and gas arbitration dispute under Egyptian law.
- Represented an Egyptian developer in a construction arbitration case.
- Represented a developer in an ICSID arbitration case.
2015 – International Economic Law LL.M., University of Edinburgh
2011 – Bachelors of Law, Cairo University
2012 – Egyptian Bar Association