Meteb Khalid Alghashayan is a Senior Associate in the Litigation practice in Riyadh.
Meteb has many experiences in Saudi Laws and Regulations especially in CMA Laws and Regulations, Saudi Stock Exchange Rules, Saudi Company Law, Saudi Foreign Investment Law, Labour and Litigation Law.
Prior joining to Al Tamimi & Company Meteb was a Senior legal manager at Small and Medium Enterprises Authority. Meteb represented the SMEA before all government bodies and discuss all regularity matters in order to implement the SMEA tasks to simplify the Saudi laws and regulations, he also represented the SMEA before the Bureau of Experts at the Council of Ministers to discuss all related regulations which may affect the SME’s and propose amendments.
Meteb was also the Senior Legal Consultant, he provided legal guidance, support and advising the management on all regularity matters in KSA, Draft, review and negotiate all legal agreements and any other legal documentation, supervise and manage external legal services.
- Advising foreign investors on the proposed corporate structure for their operations in KSA, and the incorporation process.
- Incorporating foreign investment companies in accordance to the Saudi Laws and Regulations.
- Representing clients in front of the government authorities regarding official and legal judicial matters.
- Conducting legal due diligence for foreign investors when establishing a joint venture and a limited liability company in KSA.
- Assisted the partners and senior associates in reviewing the Capital Market Authority (CMA) Laws and Regulations in order to prepare the legal proceedings for IPO.
- Assisted the partners and senior associates in legal due diligence of a big family owned company to go into IPO.
- Assisted the partners and senior associates in translation of legal documents including commercial contracts and AoA and providing investors on the Saudi Laws and Regulations.
2011 – LLM / Master International Business Law, University of Central Lancashire
2007 – Bachelor of Law, King Saud University