Inas Farah is an Associate in the Corporate Structuring practice in Cairo. She has over six years of legal experience and works on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi Inas was working in another reputable Law firm and one of the top local banks in Egypt.
Inas has specialised in banking sector, She participated in providing commercial legal advice, handling labor issues and running investigations in white-collar crime cases.
She also has particular expertise in dispute resolutions. She managed to draft legal assessments and memos in various areas of law, conduct legal researches and reviewing /drafting all types of contracts.
- Advise national and international clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting, defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Conducting legal research and drafting legal assessments in various areas of law in order to determine the suitable methods for dealing with any legal issues with the client.
- Reviewing and drafting all kind of contracts such as (construction, Purchase, supply, Lease, Sales, Services, Marketing, Representation, Maintenance, Agency, Hotel Management Agreement, Partnership & Franchising).
- Handel labor issues and legal cases of the company’s employees.
- Run investigations in white-collar crime cases and provide legal reporting and advice via written reports and verbal briefings to head of legal department.
2015 – LL.M., Ain Shams University
2011 – Bachelor of Law, English Section, Ain Shams University
2015 – Egyptian Bar Association