Francis Patalong is a Senior Associate in the Corporate Commercial practice in our Riyadh office.
Frank has broad experience of acting for government departments, authorities, sponsors, developers and contractors on complex projects in the power, defence, transport and social infrastructure sectors as well as general corporate and commercial matters in a variety of jurisdictions including UK, South Africa and KSA.
- Advising several major international principals in the automotive and pharmaceutical sectors on the renegotiation/deregistration of distribution agreements in KSA.
- Advising project management companies on the Riyadh Metro Project and the North South Railway line.
- Advised major international port developer on its joint venture with state investment fund in KSA.
- Advising on several franchise agreements in the food/beverage and real estate sectors.
- Advised several international companies on advertising regulations and product placement in KSA.
1990 – BA English Literature, Oxford University
1997 – Solicitor of Supreme Court