Diana Abu Al Adel is an Associate in the Intellectual Property practice in Qatar. Diana is also a member of the Healthcare group.
Diana is a qualified lawyer in Jordan. She has previously acted as a Legal Counsel in Talal Abu Ghazaleh legal for several years, advising on various IP related matters including drafting and redrafting legal documents, meeting with clients and providing consultations on IP litigations.
Diana brings valuable legal experience to the team which she has gained from working in Jordan and now Bahrain.
- Advising on various IP matters including Trademarks, Copyright, Industrial Designs, and Trade Secrets.
- Advising on and filing various trademark registrations in Bahrain for International and local clients.
- Advising on IP litigation matters, including drafting legal statements, memos, legal notices and undertakings.
- Advising on, filing and drafting statements for opposition matters.
- Filing patents and Industrial Design applications.
- Drafting and redrafting employment agreements, and advising on health and safety matters.
- Advising on various healthcare matters, including pharmaceutical products classification and medical devices importation.
- Advising on environmental matters including waste management and recycling.
- Advising on various telecommunication matters.
- Advising on various customer protection related matters including product labeling, price increase, promotional campaigns and compensation.
2009 – M.A. in Intellectual Property, The German Jordanian University
2004 – B.A. in Law, University of Jordan
2008 – Arab Certified Intellectual Property Practitioner, The Arab Society for Intellectual Property (ASIP)
2007 – Jordanian Bar Association