Ammar Al Humairi is an Associate in the Corporate structuring practice. He is based in Baghdad.
Ammar graduated from Al Mustansiriyah University College in Baghdad with a Bachelor’s degree in Law, and admitted to the Iraqi Bar Association in the same year. In 20015, Ammar moved to study where he continued his education completing Bachelor Degree in English language from University of Baghdad. Ammar completed several programs training with Tamimi & co for the last 3 years.
- Experience in establishing local companies and foreign as branches on based the Iraqis company law, with the Registrar of Companies.
- Experience in tax issues such as Registration with the Taxes Authorities and obtain TIN Certificate and ID Card., opening file in Iraqis GCT, clearance letter, non- objection calculation tax, and financial statement submission with the Taxes Authorities. Direct Deduction tax (tax imposed on company’s employees). Also, an extensive experience with settling fines and taxes imposed against client companies.
- Experience with obtaining Social security for foreign and local employees.
- Appoint legal advisors with the bar association for the companies.
- Sufficient proficiency in deal with issues the corporate and Update Company file with the Registrar of Companies.
- High-client service/Customer service.
- Preparation of a draft (memorandum, article of association. lease contracts) or all related to the company documents.
- Legalize and attesting documents for the foreign company from MOFA.
- Legal document management.
- Client relations and negotiation.
2015 – Bachelor Degree in Law, University of Al Mustansiriyah
2015 – Iraqi Bar Association