Ahmed is a Partner and Head of the Corporate Structuring practice in Qatar. He advises primarily on Corporate Structuring matters and on related Qatari Corporate Commercial law, and has worked for the firm for just over 11 years.
Ahmed is highly experienced in transactional analysis mergers and acquisitions including initial public offerings (IPO), foreign investment regulations, compliance with the commercial and corporate laws and regulations of Qatar, due diligence analysis and research for investments, privatisation matters, business structures for international companies, in all manner of industries including Oil & Gas, Construction, Engineering, Trading and Management Consultancy Projects through the mediums of partnership, limited liability companies, and public and private shareholding companies. He has extensive knowledge of tax implications and negotiations related to commercial agencies: assisting in contentious and non-contentious agency termination and negotiating various types of contracting agreements between public and private entities.
- Merger and Acquisition of Qatar Shipping and Qatar Navigation
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) and Listing of Rayyan Mineral Water Company
- an American multinational information technology company spinoff of its enterprise services businesses
- Restructuring of A significant Middle East transportation company
- Creation of a fully owned limited liability company for Huawei in accordance to the Qatar Foreign Investment Law.
2001 – Licence in Law, Beirut Arab University
2001 – Licence in Lebanese Law, Lebanese University
Lebanese Bar Association