Significant matters of the Commercial practice include advising:
- Cummins Middle East FZE in relation to various corporate/commercial aspects of their business.
- A UAE based operations for large chocolate manufacturer on all corporate/commercial aspects of their business – acting as regional coordinator for the GCC, Yemen & Pakistan.
- Harley-Davidson Motors as MENA counsel on all commercial and antitrust issues.
- Jaguar Land Rover, throughout the network of Al Tamimi & Company offices, in respect of commercial agency and distributorship issues.
- Novartis on all corporate and commercial aspects of their business in the GCC.
- Various members of the Emaar Group on a number of commercial arrangements including distribution agreements and joint ventures.
- Whitbread PLC in connection with a joint venture with Emirates to establish Premier Travel Inns regionally and in respect of the associated franchise arrangements relating to the Premier Travel Inn brand.
- Multi-national clients including Bose, Canon, Cummins, United Parcel Service and Tetra-Pak on general commercial issues.
- Franchisees and franchisors of a number of well known brands including Hamley’s Toy Stores, California Pizza Kitchen and Oscar de la Renta.
- Established hotel brands including Marriott, Intercontinental and Crowne Plaza hotels on hotel management agreements.