Yasmin is an English–qualified Associate in our Dubai Maze Tower office, specialising in Employment law.
Yasmin advises both international and UAE based clients on a full spectrum of employment law issues across the UAE, including advising on employee on-boarding and terminations, business reorganisations, company policies and procedures and the management of day-to-day employment issues.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Company, Yasmin worked in London as an employment lawyer in both national and international firms; training at a magic circle firm prior to qualification.
Yasmin is admitted as a Solicitor in England and Wales and graduated with a BA in Law from the University of Oxford in 2014.
- Preparing employment contracts, employee handbooks and related policies and procedures. Providing ongoing support to both private and public sector clients in relation to employment matters.
- Preparing and negotiating employee settlement agreements and advising clients on termination issues and severance payments under UAE law. Recently assisted a multinational financial services company with producing a settlement agreement for use in the Dubai International Financial Centre.
- Providing advice in relation to recent employment law updates in the UAE.
- Assisting clients with internal investigations, including interviewing relevant individuals and producing reports for use by the client.
- Managing the Tribunal process for clients in the UK, including drafting applications and pleadings.
2014 – Jurisprudence (Law) (BA), University of Oxford
2017 – Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales