Tala works with international and local clients on mergers, acquisitions and company restructuring.
She also advises on general commercial advisory matters including company incorporation, set up of companies in the Qatar Financial Centre, liquidation of companies and deregistration of branch offices in Qatar.
Tala is experienced in drafting companies’ constitutional documents including detailed shareholders’ agreements. She is also competent in drafting trademark licensing agreements.
Tala trained at a reputable law firm in Jordan where her technical skills and understanding were boosted through her work in several fields including; Mergers & Acquisitions and Company Restructuring; Construction and Renewable Energy.
In addition, Tala has worked on a number of high profile projects in Jordan, such as the set up of the first liquefied natural gas terminal and storage facility.
- Advising on the Qatar law elements of the global spin-off of an American multinational information technology company’s enterprise service business
- Advising Careem in Qatar: successfully registering the entity as the first car booking app to sign a Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Transport and Communications via strategic negotiation
- Advising a major business group on their restructuring matters, including brands such as Costa Coffee, Lakeland, Mango and multiple FMCG and fashion retail brands
- Advising on the registration and operation of Nusr-et restaurant, IBM, IHS, WHSmith, SAP, Aramark, Aktor, Canon Middle East, Concord and Transcar in Qatar
- Advising Majid Al Futtaim Group on corporate matters in Qatar
- Advising on the registration of Palladium at the Qatar Financial Centre
- Advising on the incorporation of two SPVs for a Middle East based real estate developer
- Advising on the trademark licensing for brands including Pancake House International and D-Squared
- Advising Qatar Entertainment City, a private shareholding company, on corporate compliance matters
2013 – LL.M. International Human Rights Law, Brunel University
2012 – LLB Law, University of Surrey
2015 – Member of the Jordanian Bar Association