Shaden AlRabiah is an Associate with the Corporate Structuring department in Riyadh. She specialises in Corporate law, including corporate reorganization, restructuring projects, share transfers for mixed Saudi/foreign as well as Saudi/GCC entities.
She also has particular expertise in governmental consulting; In addition, Shaden has experience in litigation, which has given her a deep understanding of the legal and judiciary systems of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, representing overseas clients in different cities in the Kingdom.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Company Shaden was an Attorney at Al-Sharif Law Firm in Association with Johnson & Pump. She established legal entities in the Kingdom and overseas. She also drafted shareholders agreement, share purchase agreement, joint venture agreements, She has also worked with Dr. Saudi Al-Ammari Law firm in Association with Blakes, Cassels & Graydon as a lawyer trainee,
- Advised a leading Information Technology Company in Europe in Establishing in the Kingdom, providing full range of related agreements.
- Advised General Authority of Civil Aviation on the privatization of King Fahad International Airport Project.
- Advised and represent a leading transportation Company in Europe in litigating in Saudi Arabia granting a final judgment in our favour.
- Advised a leading Hotel Management Company in Saudi Arabia in licensing its trademark and providing full legal services.
- Advised Ministry of Economy and Planning in the governance of the legislative processes of in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia project.
2014 – LLM, California Western School of Law, San Diego, CA, USA
2011 – Bachelors of Law, King Saud University, Riyadh, KSA
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia