Sebastian has particular expertise on residential and commercial developments, with a focus on large mixed used and residential strata developments. He provides advice on the effective structuring of such developments and the subsequent drafting of the ancillary documentation required to give effect to the desired structure and eventual on-sale of developed lots to third parties.
He also assists client’s in relation to the acquisition and disposal of residential and commercial properties, including undertaking comprehensive due diligence enquiries when required.
Sebastian has recently joined Al Tamimi & Company after having practiced at an international law firm in Brisbane.
- Acting for a Taiwanese developer in relation to the structuring of a large mixed used development (residential, hotel, office and retail) in the Brisbane CBD, Australia, including the preparation of the suite of titling and sale documentation.
- Acting for various Australian developers in connection with the acquisition and subsequent development of the plot, including vacant land subdivisions, complex strata and mixed used developments.
- Acting for various parties in respect to their acquisition and disposal of commercial, residential and industrial premises, both tenanted and vacant, including the preparation and subsequent negotiation of the relevant agreements to document the transaction;
- Assisting UAE investment manager in its due diligence enquiries for its proposed acquisition of a large portfolio of leased residential and commercial properties in Dubai; and
- Acting for a UAE developer in relation to the leasing of the commercial offices and retail space in its development.
2012 – Bachelor of Laws, Griffith University
2012 – Bachelor of International Business, Griffith University
2013 – Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland