Sarah is a Kuwaiti lawyer with 8 years’ of experience in Intellectual Property protection and enforcement in Kuwait. She has worked as an in-house legal consultant managing all legal matters for an international IP firm in Kuwait. Her experience includes drafting and reviewing all legal documents related to IP, in addition to legal drafting for commercial agencies, licenses, employment contracts, articles of association, memorandums, establishing companies, attending negotiations on behalf of the clients.
Sarah’s experience includes advising:
- General corporate inquiries;
- IP & commercial advisory works;
- Drafting all types of IP documents;
- Labor law advisory;
- Set up IP protection strategies for local & international companies. IP enforcement & litigation practice in Kuwait;
- Managing of intellectual property litigation and dispute matters and their settlement;
- Advising on registration and maintenance of commercial rights particularly, intellectual property rights.
Sarah specializes in intellectual property and protection rights for clients as well as providing general advice on labor law in Kuwait, and is a licensed and a registered attorney at Kuwait’s Lawyers Association, attending before the Court of First Instance and the Court of Appeals.
Sarah has been selected in 2008 to represent Kuwait in MEPI’s exchange program (US Middle East Initiative) held in the US which included an intensive business course at Wharton School and an intensive legal course at University of Philadelphia Law (U-Penn Law), and later clerked in one of USA’s leading companies for six months.
2006 – Bachelors (Law), University of Kuwait
2018 – Kuwait’s Lawyer’s Association