Sarah is a Saudi bilingual lawyer in the Corporate Commercial Department. She specialises in the Saudi Arabian Corporate Commercial Law including services in establishing companies and branches for national and foreign investors.
Sarah has immense knowledge and experience in drafting bilingual Article of Association, Shareholders Resolutions, Share Purchase Agreement and Joint Venture Agreements. She is willing to provide legal consultations, structuring and commercial advisory.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Co, Sarah worked with Abdulaziz Al Gasim in Association with Allen & Overy / Linklaters, where she participated in drafting and gained experiences in Saudi Mortgage, Real Estate Finance and Lease Finance Laws and Regulations and, she prepared bilingual legal memos related to Real Estate Finance law and memos reflecting the best international governmental legal practices for government agencies projects.
Sarah also has an experience in Employment matters, she has advised in many consultations for both local and foreign companies regarding the Labor Law.
- Establishing companies within Saudi Arabia General Investment Authority for international investors.
- Advising an International Trading Company in Switzerland in relation to Labor Matters in their Branches in the Kingdom.
- Advising a leading Healthcare Company in the Middle East in the restructuring matters and providing full range of the related agreements.
- Advising a major Bank in Saudi Arabia on Supply Contracts and various contractual matters.
- Advising on merger and acquisition transactions for International Trading Companies.
- Advising a Governmental Entity in Saudi Arabia on Privatization project, and providing related Advices and Agreements.
- Participating on drafting a legislative regulation of a Governmental Sport Authority in Saudi Arabia, and providing legal advices to its related companies.
2016 – Master of Law LL.M., George Washington University
2012 – Bachelor of Law, Prince Sultan University