Natalie Jones is a Senior Associate in the Employment & Incentives practice in Dubai. Natalie is also a member of the Hotel & Leisure sector group.
Natalie is an experienced associate who joined Al Tamimi & Company’s employment practice in 2012. She advises clients throughout the UAE (onshore and in the free zones) in respect of all aspects of UAE employment law compliance from the on-boarding process, day to day management of employees through to advising on termination and post-termination issues. Natalie also regularly co-ordinates employment advice from across the GCC in the context of multi-jurisdictional matters.
Natalie is experienced in carrying out and managing complex internal investigations and audits. She also regularly provides employment support for large scale business disposals and acquisitions.
Natalie is well versed in employer obligations in respect of the state pension system in the UAE and frequently provides advice relating to compliance with the state pension scheme as well as managing the registration and deregistration process on behalf of her clients.
- Advising Microsoft Corporation on the UAE employment law aspects of its US$7bn acquisition of Nokia’s devices and services business and subsequent corporate integration and coordinating advice across a number of Middle Eastern countries.
- Undertaking a compliance investigation arising from allegations made to an employee hot-line on behalf of A major multinational beverage company and reporting findings to the senior management team.
- Assistance with mass registration of Saudi Arabian nationals working and based in the UAE for Saudi Arabian statutory pension on behalf of a national broadcaster.
- Advising on multiple employment issues arising as a result of simultaneous asset swaps between two international pharmaceutical companies and coordinating input in respect of a number of Middle East jurisdictions.
- Carrying out a full-scale compliance audit process in respect the Four Seasons Hotel, Jumeirah and coordinating similar audits across the Four Seasons group in other GCC countries.
2008 – Legal Practice Course, The College of Law
2007 – LLB Law, University of Teesside
2010 – Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales