Nariman has over six years of experience advising clients on diverse corporate commercial and arbitration matters. She regularly advises clients on regulatory, restructuring and corporate commercial queries. Her work also includes legal due diligence, drafting and reviewing shareholder agreements and other corporate documents.
During her career, Nariman has been seconded to a large e-commerce company where she acted as the sole legal counsel in Cairo, Egypt and on a part-time basis, at a leading media group where she also acted as sole legal counsel in Dubai, UAE.
Nariman previously worked in the arbitration practice of a famous Egyptian firm based in Cairo. Following further academic study, Nariman made a shift in practice to the corporate commercial sector at leading law firms in Egypt.
In Egypt she advised local and multinational clients on a variety of legal matters across different industry sectors, including telecommunication, oil and gas, financial services, e-commerce and micro-insurance.
- Represented a buyer in a majority acquisition of an Abu Dhabi company and its affiliates within the construction sector.
- Represented a seller in a majority acquisition of a company and its affiliates within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Represented a seller in majority acquisition of a construction company.
- Represented buyer in majority acquisition of a leading Egyptian food and beverages group.
- Represented a multinational mobile operator in a telecommunication arbitration case under Egyptian law.
- Represented an Egyptian entity listed on the Egyptian stock exchange in an oil and gas arbitration dispute under Egyptian law.
- Represented an Egyptian developer in a construction arbitration case.
- Represented a developer in an ICSID arbitration case.
2015 – International Economic Law LL.M., University of Edinburgh
2011 – Bachelors of Law, Cairo University
2012 – Egyptian Bar Association