Nada is an associate in the Dispute Resolution Department in Cairo. She gained an extensive international experience working for Steering Legal Law Firm- France, as Sarieldin & Partners Law Firm as well as Ibrachy & Dermarkar Law FirmEgypt.
Nada is working on major arbitration cases, held before CRCICA in Egypt. Besides, she has focused her work on cases providing legal advices under Egyptian Law in civil and commercial matters.
Nada is aiming to be specialised in Alternative Dispute Resolution, more precisely in Mediation. Beside her professional career, she is a PhD researcher in the Sorbonne Doctoral Law School in Paris; the PhD thesis is entitled “Investment Mediation: a protection mean for foreign Investors”.
In addition, Nada has moot experience, since she has participated in many international moot courts acting as a pleader (Egypt 2015, Austria 2016, and United Kingdom 2017), as a team coach (Egypt 2016), and as an Arbitrator (Belgium 2018, and Egypt 2018).
- Advising Al-Futtaim on a range of commercial arrangements in Egypt.
- Advising Colas on the execution of an arbitral award, the disputed amount was of 17 million Euros.
- Assisting the Head of Department acting as Presiding Arbitrator and Co-Arbitrator in CRCICA with relation to major cases such as cement production, OMIS agreements and Distributorship agreements.
- Advising Danone on a range of commercial matters and franchise arrangements mainly in France and the European Union.
- Acting for Ghalioungui for Trading in reconciliation request before the Egyptian Competition Authority and the Egyptian Economic Court.
- Advising RATP on a range of commercial agreements including service agreements and supply agreements in France.
Present – PhD Researcher, Paris 1 Panthéon, Sorbonne University
2016 – LLM in English and American Business Law, Paris 1 Panthéon -Sorbonne University
2016 – Licence de Droit, Cairo University
2015 – Licence de Droit, Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University
2018 – Egyptian Bar Association
2018 – Member of the International Bar Association