Mohammed is a Senior Associate at Al Tamimi & Company who has joined the team in 2019 to play a vital role in developing the litigation practice in Amman office.
Mohammed has joined Al Tamimi & Company with extensive experience in litigation, as Mohammed previously appointed in different posts within the Judicial body; Mohammed had over 10 years of experience being a Judge at different courts as well as Public Prosecutor at the Public Prosecution Office in Jordan, as he had been appointed as (Head of Na’ur Court/Amman) since 2017.
Mohammed has experience in all aspects of the litigation, a commercial, civil, criminal, banking, insurance and media cases before all stages of court in Jordan
In addition, Mohammed advises on Cross Jurisdiction matters, Extradition, White Collar Crime cases such as; Anti-money laundering, Corruption, Fraud, and Embezzlement. Mohammed is also an expert in extradition matters.
- Head of Na’ur Court, Amman supervising investigations that are carried by the officials in the district. In addition to being responsible for mentoring and overseeing the Court’s day-to-day matters and staff including judges and lawyers.
- Judge at The Criminal Court, extensive experience as a Judge at Amman Criminal Court for more than 3 years.
- Member of Judicial Training at the “École Nationale de la Magistrature (Paris, France)”, in Anti-corruption, Economic and Financial Investigation, The judicial treatment of terrorism
- Public Prosecutor of Aqaba Special Economic Zone (ASEZA), represent the public interest in all offensive matters before the local court. Handle the prosecution in ASEZA
- Seconded to one of the largest investment companies in the Gulf. Advising on overseas embezzlement and fraud crimes committed.
- Advising on enforcing a foreign judgment issued by the CRSD of the Capital Market Authority in KSA.
- Acting in a criminal fraud complaint and embezzlement of funds for USD $250,000,000.
2007 – LLB Law, University of Jordan
2009 – LLM Intellectual Property Law, Brunel University,
2012 – LLM International Relations and Diplomatic Studies (joint program), University of Jordan and University of Southern Denmark
2012 – Diploma Judicial Studies and Legislation , Judicial institute
2012 – Jordanian Bar Association