Mohamed Gabr is a Partner and the Head of Corporate Commercial practice in Egypt.
Mohamed has extensive experience in M&A and capital markets transactions. He has advised various local and international clients on transaction documents, deal negotiations and due diligence in the context of mergers and acquisitions involving public and private companies.
- Advising EFG-Hermes, as Sole Global Coordinator, on the IPO of Cleopatra Hospital. Transaction value: approx. USD 40.4 million.
- Advising a consortium of investors on the acquisition of a majority stake in CI Capital Holding, the holding company of one of the largest non-banking financial services conglomerates in Egypt, from Commercial International Bank (CIB). Transaction value: approx. EGP 700 million.
- Advising the sellers on the sale of an interest in Macro Group, a leading cosmeceuticals business in Egypt, to Alta Semper Capital and CI Capital Partners.
- Advising the Founders of The Bakery Shop (TBS) and Intro Group on the exit of HM Partners from TBS and the new shareholders agreement between the Founders and Intro Group.
- Advising Infinity Solar Energy SAE & ib vogt GmbH on the acquisition of two Egyptian companies, namely, MMID 30 & TAQA 50, qualified to participate in the second round of the solar Feed-in-Tariff Program.
- Advising the Founders of Misr for Food Additives SAE (MIFAD) and TCV on investment via a convertible loan instrument and a series of capital growth transactions.
2011 – M.A. International Relations, American University in Cairo
2008 – L.L.B., Cairo University
2003 – B.A. Economics, American University in Cairo
2008 – Egyptian Bar Association