Prior to joining Al Tamimi and Company, Mohamad worked for several international law firms in their Riyadh offices and as in-house counsel with an energy company.
Mohamad specialises in a broad range of corporate and commercial work in Saudi Arabia, which includes advising various high net worth individuals, prominent families and institutional investors on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate restructuring.
- Advised numerous domestic and multinational corporations in Saudi Arabia on a variety of commercial matters including drafting various service, purchase, lease, supply, management, licensing, consultancy and commercial agency agreements.
- Advised a multinational pharmaceutical company in connection with its proposed supply/distribution arrangements with a newly formed Saudi Arabian pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- Advised a multinational trading company in connection with distribution and agency regulations in Saudi Arabia.
- Conducted comprehensive due diligence for a major Saudi Arabian healthcare company in respect of a proposed acquisition of shares of a multinational healthcare company with assets in Saudi Arabia.
- Conducted comprehensive due diligence for a major Saudi Arabian trading company in respect of a proposed corporate restructuring.
- Advised a number of multinational corporations on establishing joint venture vehicles in Saudi Arabia under the Saudi Arabian foreign investment laws and regulations including drafting, preparing and negotiating equity and contractual joint venture agreements.
2011 – Master of Laws, University of London
2006 – Juris Doctor, Indiana University School of Law
2002 – Bachelor of Arts, University of Florida
2013 – Washington, D.C.
2010 – England and Wales
2007 – Florida