Lama Majdalani is an Associate in the Senior Partner’s Office based in Dubai
Lama is a qualified Lebanese lawyer with over 5 years of experience having various skills set, including business and financial acumen. Dealing with high net worth clients and extremely sensitive matters, Lama is passionately driven by finding creative legal solutions for her client. Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Company, she worked in two prominent private practices in Lebanon.
Within Al Tamimi, and specifically the Senior Partner’s Office, Lama’s role does not focus on one area of expertise as the department deals with all kinds of legal services comprising litigation strategies, arbitration proceedings and commercial advisory. However, her expertise concentrates on corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings and general corporate and commercial advisory.
- Advising an Abu Dhabi renowned brokerage house on its US$80 million share worth transaction with two regional companies
- Assisting a Dubai royalty on his acquisition of a UAE based company and related assets;
- Advising a Sharjah royalty company on its acquisition of a significant interest in the biggest retail business operating in Sharjah;
- Advising a regional holding company on the structuring of a proposed private placement in a company operating in the upstream FMCG industry;
- Advising a UAE minister on the implementation of all his corporate framework in the pharmaceutical, FMCG and entertainment industries;
- Supporting a GCC based company on its internal restructuring with a multinational oil and gas company.
- Advising a prominent multinational Indian group on the misappropriation of its funds.
- Assisting a US multinational on the restructuring of its manufacturing plant in Dubai.
2011 – LLB, La Sagesse University
2012 – Beirut Bar Association