Kieran has acted for a wide range of clients including institutional investors, multinational corporates, banks, developers and private equity houses. He is experienced in drafting and negotiating deal-specific transaction documents and conducting complex due diligence exercises.
Kieran has particular expertise in the acquisition and disposal of industrial and commercial assets (both vacant and tenanted), and has acted on the real estate aspects of numerous corporate and finance transactions.
Prior to moving to the Middle East in 2019 and joining Al Tamimi & Company, Kieran trained and qualified with a leading international law firm in London, spending six months of his training contract on secondment to Dubai.
- Advised a large European developer on the refinancing of 11 real estate assets across the UK, France and Germany.
- Advised an American private equity house on the refinancing of its portfolio of light industrial assets in the UK.
- Assisted an Indian textile company with its negotiation of a tenant side letting of two floors of a London office building.
- Advised an American private equity house on its acquisition of three portfolios of UK light industrial assets.
- Advised an American private equity house on the UK land law aspects of their corporate migration from Jersey to Luxembourg.
2016 – Postgraduate Legal Practice Course (Distinction), BPP University, London
2015 – Graduate Diploma in Law (Distinction), BPP University, London
2014 – Bachelor of Arts (Hons), History, Durham University
2018 – Solicitor in England & Wales