Ibrahim is a Senior Associate in the Corporate Commercial team in Cairo. He has over 6 years of post-qualified experience focusing on areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate, commercial and oil and gas projects.
Ibrahim advised various local and international clients on local and cross border transactions including drafting transaction documents, deal negotiations and due diligence in the context of M&A and capital markets transaction.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi, Ibrahim worked with two leading law firms in Egypt and Libya.
Ibrahim is member at the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA) and the African Studies Center at Leiden University. Further, Ibrahim is a contributor of the Doing Business unit at the World Bank Group that issue a yearly publication on doing business in countries across the globe.
- Representation of Amazon as local counsel in connection with the acquisition of Souq.
- Representation of Neptune Energy Group as the local counsel in the acquisition of Engie E&P globally.
- Representation of Abdelwahab Family in connection with the divestment of a minority stake in Cairo Scan Radiology.
- Representation of NBK Capital Partners in the acquisition of Kaumeya School a leading K-12 School in Egypt.
- Representation of a consortium of leading Italian construction companies in a tender for a railway contract worth 945 million Euros, issued by Libyan government.
- Representation of Valeant Pharmaceuticals in connection with the acquisition of Amoun Pharmaceuticals S.A.E.
2011 – LLB, English Department, Cairo University
2012 – Egyptian Bar Association