Ibrahim is a Senior Associate in the Corporate Commercial team in Cairo. He has over 7 years of post-qualified experience focusing on areas of mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, corporate, commercial and oil and gas projects.
Ibrahim advised various local and international clients on local and cross border transactions including drafting transaction documents, deal negotiations and due diligence in the context of M&A and capital markets transactions.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi, Ibrahim worked with two leading law firms in Egypt and Libya.
Ibrahim is member at the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA) and the African Studies Center at Leiden University. Further, Ibrahim is a contributor of the Doing Business unit at the World Bank Group that issue a yearly publication on doing business in countries across the globe and has publications at Chambers Global Practice Guides and Lexis Nexis.
- Advised Ezdehar Egypt Mid-Cap Fund Coöperatief U.A on the acquisition of 100% of the share capital Rich Food for Food Industries S.A.E.
- Advised Chimera Investments on private placement of Nutritius Investments Holding for the purpose of acquiring 80% of the share capital of El Mottahedon for Pharmaceuticals, Medical Accessories and Cosmetics Manufacturing S.A.E (United Pharma).
- Advised El Abd Family on the sale of their majority stake in Pyramids Poultry S.A.E.
- Advised Ekuity Holding on the acquisition of a 30% stake from Ezdehar in Carnegie Egypt B.V, the holding company of Nile Aluminium & Metals Company.
- Advised Cairo 3A on the delisting of the National Co. for Maize Products from the Egyptian Exchange.
- Advised Chimera Investments on the acquisition of El Hashemeya for Agriculture and Land Reclamation S.A.E.
- Advised Sisban on the acquisition of a majority stake in United Farms for Land Reclamation S.A.E.
- Advised Rasmala Holdings Limited on the sale of Rasmala Asset Management Egypt to an Italian asset manager.
- Advised as local counsel for Amazon in connection with the acquisition of Souq.
- Advised as the local counsel for Neptune Energy Group in the acquisition of Engie E&P globally.
- Advised NBK Capital Partners in the acquisition of Kaumeya School a leading K-12 School in Egypt.
- Advised a consortium of leading Italian construction companies in a tender for a railway contract worth 945 million Euros, issued by Libyan government.
- Advised Valeant Pharmaceuticals in connection with the acquisition of Amoun Pharmaceuticals S.A.E.
2011 – LLB, English Department, Cairo University
2012 – Egyptian Bar Association