Hassan Al Jarrah is the Head of the Corporate Structuring practice in Abu Dhabi. He trained in the City of London and qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales in 2004. Hassan spent the bulk of his career working with top tier law firms in London, the UAE and Muscat.
Hassan has extensive experience working in a broad range of corporate and commercial matters including structuring and restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, incorporations, joint ventures, corporate governance, commercial agreements, distribution agreements, franchise agreements and general corporate advisory work.
Hassan’s experience includes working on some of the region’s significant and complex transactions that were often subject to multiple jurisdictions, He has acted for a wide range of clients including governments, listed companies, multinational and regional organisations and family businesses.
Hassan joined Al Tamimi in early 2018.
- A global conglomerate on the restructuring of its operations in the Middle East.
- A leading French multinational advertising and public relations company on the restructuring of its presence in the UAE.
- Assisting an Abu Dhabi based group specializing in agricultural products in the restructuring of its business in different jurisdictions (in Europe, Africa and the Middle East) leading to its disposal.
- Advising a prominent UAE family on establishing a private family foundation.
- Assisting a government entity in the restructuring of its operations in the UAE.
- Advising a US entity in the nuclear sector on the structuring of its operations in the UAE.
1998 – LLB Law with French, University of Wolverhampton
1999 – Post graduate diploma in legal practice, University of Law
1997 – Diploma in International Mobility, Legal Studies, University of Toulouse
2004 – Solicitor, England & Wales