Hala Qutteineh is an Associate in the Corporate Structuring practice in Jordan.
During Hala’s corporate commercial experience, she has advised a wide-range of clients in corporate and commercial matters, including commercial transactions, corporate issues, foreign investment, construction projects, social security, and employment matters.
Hala regularly handles issues relating to the registration of companies, which includes drafting various required key documents such as memoranda and articles of association, board and shareholders meeting minutes, authorization letters and other incorporation documents for private and public companies and all other types of companies including foreign operating and non-operating. Hala further advises companies in relation to their annual reporting duties and their disclosure requirements, as well as their finance related matters, including increase/decreasing share capital, restructuring of debts, extinguishment of losses and others.
Hala additionally advises on competition and antitrust matters and has advised several clients with regards to their potential pricing strategies and after sales incentives. Hala also drafts various types of agreements including supply, settlement, construction, sale, service, non-disclosure, distribution, and recruitment and provides legal opinions on their commercial arrangements under Jordanian law. She has experience in negotiating various legal documents, including share and asset purchase agreements, settlement agreements, EPC and DBOM contracts and many others.
- Represented a major local investment body in Jordan in setting up a joint venture with international investors for the establishment of an investment fund in Jordan.
- Represented various foreign contractors in setting up and licensing their entities in Jordan for the construction and operation of their power projects.
- Represented a highly reputable bank in Jordan in acquiring a major shareholding in a financial company.
- Represented several Jordanian companies with rectifying their regulatory and compliance status.
- Represented a well-known international company in its redundancy dispute against the Ministry of Labor, including negotiations and drafting of required documentation.
2012 – LPC, BPP University College
2011 – GDL, BPP University College
2010 – LLM, University of Bristol
2009 – BA, University of Jordan
2014 – Jordanian Bar Association