Grace is an Associate in Al Tamimi & Company’s Construction and Infrastructure practice. Grace is admitted as a solicitor in Western Australia and has experience in international commercial arbitration.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Company, Grace worked in the Global Projects and Construction team at a UK based international law firm in Australia.
- Assisted an EPC contractor with an ICC arbitration concerning the construction of a combined cycle power plant for an LNG facility in Australia, which included:
- Preparation of the lay witness evidence, including ongoing responsive evidence, of a Japanese package manager covering all material issues in dispute;
- Assisting in the analysis and management of significant quantities of documentation used to instruct experts and prepare cross-examination materials for counsel;
- Assisting in drafting submissions in response to an amended statement of claim;
- Assisting in ongoing disclosure and commercial document review; and
- Undertaking due diligence.
2018 – Bachelors of Laws, University of Notre Dame Australia (Fremantle)
2014 – Bachelor of Arts, University of Western Australia
2019 – Solicitor, Western Australia