Engy is a Corporate Commercial lawyer with experience in M&A and capital markets transactions.
She has assisted in advising various local and international clients on transaction documents, deal negotiations and due diligence in the context of mergers and acquisitions involving public and private companies.
Ingy was engaged in various corporate restructuring in onshore and offshore jurisdictions. She has assisted in advising on regulatory strategies and compliance, coordinating cross border transactions, obtaining approvals from regulatory bodies and providing advice on all aspects of corporate licensing.
Engy has also engaged in several workshops held in Egypt by the British Legal Council, attended various internships and engaged in several MUNs prior to obtaining her LLB.
- EFG-Hermes, as Sole Global Coordinator, on the listing in the Egyptian Stock Exchange of Cleopatra Hospital, the largest private sector hospitals group in Egypt. Transaction value: USD 161.6 million market capitalization, including an initial public offering which raised USD 40.4 million.
- Panalpina World Transport, a major global player in the logistics field, on the purchase of Afifi Group, a local market leader in this sector. Transaction value: confidential.
- Macro Group, a local market leader in the cosmeceutical field, on the restructuring of the Group and sale of a majority stake to a large English private equity fund. Transaction value: confidential
- Obour Land, a local market leader in the production of cheese, on the IPO process.
- Wadi Degla for Investment, the leading Egyptian sports and recreational clubs company, on entering joint-ventures with sports and recreational clubs in Africa, establishing new businesses in Africa.
2015 – MA in International Business Law, Paris I Pathéon-Sorbonne
20014 – LLB, Paris I Pathéon-Sorbonne