Eman specialises in corporate structuring matters including but not limited to company incorporations, liquidations, restructurings, share purchases; transfers and mergers and acquisitions.
Eman represents both international and local companies including multi-national corporate clients in relation to all aspects of corporate structuring such as incorporating different types of companies, making amendments to existing companies such as increasing share capital, changing shareholders, directors and authorised signatories; liquidating companies; restructuring companies; arranging annual general meetings and preparing agendas for such meetings and notifications to the relevant governmental organizations. Eman has also acted on mergers and acquisitions and regularly assists the banking and finance team with security creation in Bahrain. Eman works closely with and has built strong relationships with various ministries and government organisations in Bahrain.
In 2017, Eman joined Al Tamimi & Company in Bahrain and was promoted to Senior Associate in January 2019. She is playing a key role in organizing Al Tamimi’s End of Year Annual Client Event and is the Women Entrepreneurship Ambassador for the Bahrain office.
- Trinidad Drilling International: Advising on the incorporation of a company in Bahrain to provide support services in relation to drilling and extraction of oil and gas to Tatweer and BAPCO. Eman was the lead fee earner on this matter and her role involved (amongst other things) selecting the appropriate activity for the new entity, liaising with various ministries including the National Oil and Gas Authority in Bahrain.
- Fonterra Brands (Middle East) LLC: Acting as lead local in relation to advice for Bahrain, KSA, UAE in relation to undertaking the voluntary liquidation and share transfer of the company in each of these jurisdictions. Eman was the lead counsel on this transaction and her role involved (amongst other things) liaising with Al Tamimi’s various offices and coordinating the advice.
- KONE Bahrain and KONE Elevators: Advising on the share transfer of the company and liaising with various ministries and obtain the approvals.
- Eathos: Advising and leading the incorporation of a company in Bahrain. As well as to obtain all the necessary approvals from the Ministry of Health, Criminal Investigation Directorate, and the Municipality, and undertook all the requirements to meet the very tight deadline for the opening of the restaurant.
- Majid Al Futtaim: assisting the Bahrain team on the advising Majid Al Futtaim on the acquisition and joint venture of an operating business of one of the largest scale entertainments companies in the region (Cineco 20 at Bahrain City Centre). Eman was able to complete the process of setting up a new company and obtaining all the required licenses (i.e. the Ministry of Health, Municipality approval, Criminal Investigations Directorate, Ministry of Information Affairs) in an extremely short amount of time.
- Advised and represented a major company in the region on their corporate governance obligations including, without limitation, preparing and arranging for shareholder meetings and board meetings of financial institutions, and other highly capitalised Bahrain joint stock companies.
2009 – Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Law, University of Bahrain
Practicing Law in the Kingdom of Bahrain
Member of the Lawyer Association of Kingdom of Bahrain