Eliana Ugolini is a Senior Associate in the Corporate Commercial practice in Abu Dhabi.
Eliana is an Australian qualified corporate and commercial lawyer. Eliana has worked on a variety of matters since her admission, particularly in relation to share and business acquisitions and disposals, corporate structuring, the creation and termination of joint ventures, private equity and general corporate, commercial and regulatory matters.
Eliana has advised numerous international clients on corporate, commercial, and regulatory aspects relating to business operations in the UAE, from the legal issues surrounding their initial set-up in the UAE to the legal issues that arise while in the jurisdiction.
- An international healthcare provider on the acquisition of a UAE based healthcare provider, undertaking a due diligence and drafting the necessary documents to effect the share transfer process
- A number of international and local healthcare providers on legal issues, ranging from assistance in the set-up and obtaining the necessary government approvals to day to day contractual matters
- A local healthcare group in reviewing contractual arrangements with suppliers and service providers
- An international healthcare provider with the registration and importation of medical devices and pharmaceutical products into the UAE
- UAE based and international corporations in relation to the offset obligations in the UAE
- An Abu Dhabi based petroleum company on its corporate documents and drafting new and additional corporate documents
- Both UAE based and international corporations on the process of incorporating new companies in Abu Dhabi
- An international corporation on the liability laws in relation to nuclear power plants in the UAE
- Advising international corporations on the issues surrounding agency agreements in the UAE
- A large Spanish construction company with the supply and purchase agreements
2013 – Master of Law (International Law), Monash University
2007 – Solicitor of the Supreme Court of South Australia