Ehab Taha is an Egyptian qualified lawyer specializing in capital markets, commercial, general corporate & restructuring, and mergers & acquisitions. He has advised on diverse types of deals, including initial public offerings, GDRs, listing, delisting, listed acquisitions, complex high-profile acquisitions & divestments, and cross-border transactions.
Ehab provides buy side and sell side advisory and he has worked with numerous private equity, asset management and other investment funds. He has 20 years of professional experience.
- Advising Compass Capital of its acquisition of Bonyan for Real Estate Development including the land due diligence, buildings due diligence, drafting and negotiation of transaction documents.
- Advising Talaat Mostafa Group on an acquisition of a company owning a plot of land in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Assisting the owners of an international school in a potential majority stake acquisition of their operations in Egypt by a private equity firm.
- Advising EFG Hermes Asset Management on the acquisition of Wadi Degla Clubs, including all land ownership, club licensing and all other aspects of the transaction.
- Advising Semiramis on a listed acquisition of an owning company of a Hotel in Alexandria, including due diligence, mandatory tender offer and acquisition finance with an Egyptian bank.
- Advising the owners of a private hospital in the sale of the hospital to a strategic investor.
- Advising Palm Hills Development in their initial offering IPO.
- Advising El Sewedy Group in a legal due diligence on their companies in KSA and Egypt.
- Advising Amer Group in their initial public offering. Public IPO.
- Advising Al Ahram Beverages on the group restructuring and relevant mergers.
1999 – LL.B. (English-language Studies Section), Cairo University
2000 – Egyptian Bar Association