Anas has over 6 years’ experience advising on tax related matters in KSA. He has particular expertise in advising clients on compliance within Saudi Corporate income tax, VAT, and Zakat laws and regulations.
Anas also specialises in International tax. Prior to Joining Al Tamimi Anas was a tax & Zakat manager in a leading Big 4 accounting firm.
- Advising KSA companies on corporate income tax and Zakat issues.
- Providing tax & Zakat compliance services to multinational companies in KSA.
- Preparing and submitting tax appeals to GAZT, preliminary, and high appeal committees;
- Tax Due diligence for well-reputed chains in KSA.
- Assist in tax efficient exit planning.
2018 – GCC VAT Diploma, ATT – UK
2017 – Principles in International Tax, CIOT – UK
2017 – Transfer Pricing, CIOT – UK
2011 – Bachelors of Accounting, Al-Yarmouk University