Amy is an Associate in our Technology, Media & Telecommunications team, having recently joined from the Australian Government, where she worked extensively in public policy and legislative drafting related matters, including in respect of competition and consumer affairs, deregulation, privacy and freedom of information. Amy’s government sector experience has given her valuable insight into the workings of government, and the challenges faced by businesses in ensuring compliance.
- Advising car manufacturers on telecommunications and data protection considerations for their connected car offerings,
- Advising an app developer on the Saudi cloud computing regulatory framework,
- Advising an international law firm on compliance with unsolicited spam regulation,
- Reviewing terms and conditions on a new app feature for a large Middle East bank,
- Advising an e-sports company on issues relating to holding an e-sport event in Saudi Arabia.
2016 – Master of Studies, Australian National University
2003 – Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law, Sydney
2002 – LLB, University of Canberra
2000 – BA, University of Canberra
2004 – Supreme Court of New South Wales