Amardeep is an Associate in the Banking & Finance practice in DIFC. Amardeep is an English qualified lawyer having experience in banking and finance matters in England and more recently in the UAE. Amardeep has experience in onshore and cross-border deals which includes, syndicated and bilateral lending, security creation and corporate finance, Amardeep has acted for lenders and borrowers including national and international lenders, institutional investors, major corporates, charities and public bodies from a wide variety of sectors.
- Advised HSBC UK Bank plc on a number of financing and refinancing transactions; both UK-based financings and cross-border financing transactions.
- Advised several clearing banks on a series of term and revolving credit facilities to higher education institutions and associated repayment of certain existing debt facilities and the termination of existing interest rate swaps.
- Advised a UK-based property developer on a series of financing arrangements including a loan from ICBC for the purpose of refinancing existing facilities and on several bridging facilities.
- Advised several higher education institutions on their financing arrangements, including traditional bank lending and private placements.
- Advised borrowers and lenders on their asset based lending facilities.
2015 – Legal Practice Course, The University of Law
2014 – Graduate Diploma in Law, The University of Law
2012 – BSc International Management, The University of Manchester
2017 – Solicitor, England & Wales