Ali has broad experience of acting for government departments, authorities, sponsors, developers and contractors on complex projects in the construction, real estate sector and social infrastructure sectors as well as general corporate and commercial matters in the Kingdom.
His expertise is in corporate restructuring and commercial consultations. He has specialist in advising large corporation in restructuring their subsidiaries. He has also has excellent experience in drafting and reviewing all commercial and corporate contracts.
- Advising Ministry of Culture in restructuring related governmental agencies.
- Advising Saudi Arabia Monetary Authority in reviewing financial regulation.
- Representing Billionaire GCC Investment Company in securing CMA approval on acquiring authorised person.
- Advising Saudi Telecom Company in restructuring all types of commercial contracts and developing new template for all companies’’ departments.
- Advised Government Agency on drafting and reviewing all bylaw regulation. .
- Advised large real estate group in acquiring assets from real estate developers in Saudi Arabia.
- Advising International IT group on intra-group company’s structure.
- Advising large international construction company on bidding for Riyadh Metro projects.
- Advising on Tronex acquisition on Crystal KSA. The transaction amount more than 100 Million SAR.
- Advised Saudi Real estate Development Company in setting up joint venture for the Saudi Housing program.
2012 – LLM International Commercial Law, Westminster University
2008 – BA Islamic Law, Imam Mohammed bin Saud University
2015 – Licensed by the Ministry of Justice as a Lawyer in KSA