Ahmed is an associate in our Corporate Structuring Department. He has experience in establishing different types of companies, advising on employment matters as well as IPO procedures.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Company, Ahmed worked for the Egyptian Financial Regulatory Authority FRA as a legislation specialist where he gained a great experience in drafting laws and legislations. He has also worked on different matters related to IPOs, Private Placements and Corporate Governance. Additionally, Ahmed participated in the preparation of modules provided by the Egyptian Institute of Directors in cooperation with the International Finance corporation.
- Extensive experience in the restructuring & incorporation of various forms of companies.
- Rameda Pharmaceutical; Part of the team advising on the structure of the Initial Public Offering & the Private Placement in a deal that exceeded 1.7 billion Egyptian pounds.
- FRA; Participated in the Legislation of the Consumer Finance Law, for the first time to be Applied in Egypt
- FRA; Participated in the project of “Initiating the First Derivatives Market”, in Egypt.
- FRA; Preparation in the “Rule Book” regulating Private placements, in Egypt.
- EIOD; Enforcement of the “joint protocol” between the International Finance Corporation & the Egyptian Financial Regulatory Authority.
2019 – Certified Corporate Governance Expert, Egyptian Institute of Directors & The Egyptian Financial Regulatory Authority
2019 – Certified Compliance Officer, Egyptian Institute of Directors & The Egyptian Financial Regulatory Authority
2019 – Master’s Degree in Private law & International Trade, Ain-Shams University
2017 – Bachelors of Law, Ain-Shams University
2017 – Egyptian Bar Association